iRefract, a quickly growing, nation-wide network of optometry offices is seeking motivated and caring Optometric Techs to fill full and part-time vacancies in our Louisville, Kentucky location. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a growing, multi-location vision group. Our Optometric Technicians are an integral member of our team! We are searching for experienced technicians to serve as a jack of all trades at our growing practice; those that are customer-service oriented, reliable, and hardworking.
- Pre-test patients by performing pre-exams
- Verification of insurance and handling payments
- Ensure proper check-out procedures
- Perform business and administrative tasks, such as maintaining eyewear order records, keeping track of customers’ prescriptions, answering phones, medical billing, and ordering & maintaining inventory
Requirements & Qualifications
- Previous experience in the eyecare industry; with experience working with vision plans and conducting insurance verifications
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer service and excellent communication skills
- Strong drive and ability to take initiative
- Detail-oriented, efficient, and accurate multi-tasker
Why You’ll Love this Opportunity
Compensation & Benefits: Competitive compensation, commensurate with experience, PTO, Holidays, Health Insurance, Paid CE, 401k
Environment: You’ll love coming to work in our customer-focused office! We have the best software systems available and brand new equipment – you will have everything you need to be successful in your job! We focus on a few core services and run a nice, streamlined business
Location: Louisville is Kentucky’s largest city – home to both the Kentucky Derby and Muhammad Ali. Here, you can sip some of the world’s finest spirits along the Urban Bourbon Trail, visit landmarks honoring some of the history’s greatest influences, and dine at award-winning restaurants – all in the same day.
We offer all of the standard benefits of working for a great company – competitive pay, benefits, etc. – while also offering options that aren’t commonly available such as part time options, as well as the ability to transfer to different iRefract locations seamlessly.
More details/to apply can be found at: https://irefract.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=25&source=aWQ9Mjk%3D
To apply for this job please visit irefract.bamboohr.com.