Job Description: Attached
Salary Schedule/Grade: III
Working Calendar: 187 Days/ 7 Hours
**Available positions will be assigned to assist the following: 1 Secondary (MS+HS) AIS Zone, 1 HS Zone, & 1 Alternative Schools Zone
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Plans, organizes, and delivers gifted services at assigned locations based on identified student needs and approved curriculum; monitors, evaluates, and communicates student progress; maintains records and makes reports; enforces Board policies, regulations, and rules; supervises students and secures and maintains school property and materials. May be transferred to other locations or clusters of locations as District needs change during the school term and from school year to school year.
- KY certification appropriate to the grade level and curricular assignment
- Gifted endorsement
- Experience and preparation required by the Board
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Itinerant Teacher Gifted“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (If applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.