Job Description (attached)
Working Calendar: 187 Days/ 7 Hours
Salary Schedule 1A (attached) Grade 7
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Under supervision of the program teacher, implements a comprehensive career exploration program for eligible students receiving services through the Exceptional Child Education (ECE) program.
1. Associate degree or approved equivalent training and experience
2. Three (3) years of successful experience in job coaching
3. Certification in Community-based Instruction or equivalent community training program
3. Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Job Trainor I". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.