Website Junk King Louisville
Junk King Cincinnati, Dayton & Louisville
Junk King is looking for an individual with superior leadership skills to manage our Louisville territory. The ideal candidate would be someone who learns quickly, has the loyalty and dedication needed to help the franchise grow, and also has experience and knowledge of running a successful business. The candidate should also have effective problem solving and mediation skills, ability to teach others, work at a fast pace and be able to delegate responsibilities, and be able to cope with conflict, stress and crisis situations. The General Manager In-Training will begin their career leading from the field, working alongside our truck team members in servicing our customers by removing unwanted items from their home or business.
● Ensure high-quality execution of jobs; monitoring post-job satisfaction of customers and proactively addressing any issues that arise
● Build & maintain relationships with our customers – realtors, property managers and other service companies within our target markets to increase sales.
● Manage daily truck operations, sales, marketing, and customer service.
● Dispatch jobs and coordinate the truck routes to ensure that our teams arrive at the correct destination on time.
● Manage administrative tasks including inventory, purchasing, auditing, deposits.
● Assist with staffing tasks including, hiring, training and staff scheduling
● Assist the fleet manager to coordinate truck service and repairs.
● Provide detailed reports and projections related to sales, marketing, operations, personnel and payroll.
● Create a positive work environment and encourage team success and accountability. Enforce policies and administer training, coaching and corrective action.
● Must possess a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
● Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
● Must have a working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
● Must be able to represent our company as the brand of advocate in community and networking opportunities.
● Must be able to present information, reports and strategies in a professional manner in coordination with the COO.
● A degree in business, sales or marketing is preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org