KBD is a brand experience agency for the technology ecosystem.
KBD is a brand experience agency for the technology ecosystem. We are storytellers, creatives, coders, designers, technologists, planners, and strategists. For over two decades, we have helped build unified brand experiences for enterprise startups and investor funds building the future of technology.
Based in Louisville, KY, KBD partners primarily with venture capital firms and enterprise technology companies to build compelling brands and cutting-edge digital experiences.
The Executive Assistant position is an opportunity for talented individuals looking to hit the ground running at a busy brand experience agency.
Working closely with the CEO, Director of Operations, and Director of Finance, the Executive Assistant will manage all aspects of the firm calendar with a focus on coordinating all meetings and travel for the CEO. The Executive Assistant will also be responsible for all internal office operations.
- Bachelor’s degree (required)
- 1+ years experience as executive, administrative, or operations assistant
- Polished and professional written and oral communication skills
- Experience handling busy calendars for multiple executives
- Knowledge and understanding of Silicon Valley, Venture Capital, Tech companies, etc.
- Ability to solve problems and execute in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Impeccable attention to detail and high level of organization
- Ability to prioritize heavy workload, handle multiple tasks under pressure, and work self-directed with a sense of urgency
- Experience in small agency setting
- Interest or experience in design is a plus!
- Coordinate all internal and external meetings (both in-person and via Zoom) for CEO and KBD Team
- Serve as the liaison between high-profile clients and CEO
- Organize travel for CEO and team members (including flights, hotels, transportation, restaurant reservations, etc.)
- Coordinate busy calendars with clients across multiple time zones
- Receive and direct all incoming calls and voicemail messages
- Run miscellaneous errands as necessary for CEO and KBD Team
- Collect and manage all receipts from team members
- Manage all aspects of printing, scanning, and shredding services (including troubleshooting and repairs)
- Plan and execute supply and equipment orders under the supervision of CEO and HR manager
- Proactively monitor and organize inbox communications on behalf of CEO and other gmail accounts
- Receive and direct all inbound office mail and packages
- Prepare and ship all outbound office mail and packages
- Communicate as needed with building landlord and office tenants
- Update exterior building signage as necessary
- Coordinate annual client holiday gifts
- Purchase and ship congratulatory gifts to clients
- Open and close the KBD office (including turning on/off lights, unlocking/locking all doors, turning on/off alarms)
- Assist CEO, Director of Operations, and HR Manager with various tasks as needed
KBD offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including paid health benefits, generous vacation, and opportunity for advancement.
KBD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, genetic information, or any other protected class established by law. In addition to federal law requirements, KBD complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
To apply for this job please visit wearekbd.com.