Website Kentucky Country Day School
#1 Best K-12 School in Louisville Area
Kentucky Country Day School has an immediate opening for a Maintenance & Grounds Team Member. This person will serve in a multi-purpose role, performing a wide range of daily maintenance and operational tasks in school buildings, on grounds, and athletic fields.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain school grounds – Regularly clean outside building entries and general trash pick-up throughout campus including athletic fields.
- Weed, mulch, seed, trim trees and bushes, and water plants.
- Snow shoveling, sanding, and plowing (seasonal).
- Rake and disposal of leaves (seasonal).
- Furniture moving, event set ups.
- Additional duties as deemed necessary by the Supervisor.
- Grounds/landscaping experience required.
- Strong work ethic, dependability and willingness to work on a variety of tasks.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be physically able to operate power equipment weighing 50 to 80lbs.
- Ability to work outside in hot or cold conditions for extended periods of time.
- This position may require significant lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, balancing, kneeling, etc.
- Ability to move around the campus quickly, as needed.
This is a full-time, year-round position. Benefits effective first day of hire. Hours of work 10:00am – 6:30pm time frame.
Preferred deadline is Friday, April 30, 2021.
Pay: $14.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com