Job Description: (attached)
Salary Schedule: IB (attached) Grade 11
Working Calendar: 260/8
Scope of Responsibilities
Primary technician responsible for Preventative Maintenance on building and equipment at the nutrition service center. Assist in installation, repair, and maintenance of commercial food production, handling, storage, packaging and related equipment, appliances, and building systems. Coordinates with Lead Tech on ordering and maintaining stock of items necessary for preventative maintenance, repairs, priorities and processes.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Three (3) years of experience in maintenance of commercial food service equipment or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Lead Technician Preventative Maintenance“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.