WORK YEAR: 261/8
Scope of Responsibilities
Works cooperatively with designated staff to establish and maintain a communications network in the designated area, provides leadership for the development and execution of an ongoing recruitment plan for the programs and services at the Center and assesses community needs.
**Please note, this position is grant funded.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- One (1) year of successful experience in school/community relations
- Skills in assessing community dynamics
- Effective communication skills
Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Liaison Community”. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
*Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.