Job Description: Attached
Salary Schedule/Grade: IA/ Grade 7
Working Calendar: 187 Days/ 7 Hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Behavior Education Support Team (BEST) provides short-term crisis intervention for students with disabilities. The BEST team reviews students' Individual Education Programs (IEP) and progress data; conducts student observations; and models appropriate behavioral strategies. This position is a highly trained position to support the needs of students with behavioral needs districtwide.
- Associate’s Degree or 64 college credit hours
- One (1) year of successful instructional experience
- Experience working with special needs children and their parents
- Experience working with diverse populations
- Ability for annual renewal of certification to utilize the
- District approved des-escalation and crisis management training
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Liaison ECE Behavior“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (If applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.