The Behavior Education Support Team (BEST) provides short-term crisis intervention for students with disabilities. The BEST team reviews students' Individual Educaton Programs (IEP) and progress data; conducts student observations; and models appropriate behavioral strategies. This position is a highly trained position to support the needs of students with behavioral needs..
Job Description (ATTACHED)
Working Calendar:187 Days/7.0 hours per day
- Associate's Degree or 64 college credit hours
- One (1) year of successful instructional experience
- Experience working with special needs children and their parents
- Experience working with diverse populations
- Ability for annual renewal of certification to utilize the District approved des-escalation and crisis management training
- Effective communication skills.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.