Salary Schedule II Grade 5(Attached)
Working Calendar: 220 Days/ 8.0 Hours
Scope of Responsibilities:
Acts as liaison between School and Community Nutrition Services (SCNS) administration and SCNS site-based employees. Manages SCNS human capital in coordination with JCPS Human Resources, SCNS administrators and school staff including recruitment, requisitioning positions, setting up interviews, completing recommendations for hire and SCNS onboarding of new employees. Manages and completes SCNS site-based employee evaluation processes and handles due process and discipline.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Experience in Human Resources
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Liaison Human Capital Nutrition Services". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
Please note: EVERYONE must supply a letter of interest and resume when applying. Failure to do so may result in not being considered for the position. Incomplete packets will NOT be considered.
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination