Job Description (attached)
Working Calendar: 187 Days/ 7 Hours
Salary Schedule 1A (attached) Grade ..7
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The Behavior Education Support Team (BEST) provides short-term crisis intervention for students with disabilities.
The BEST team reviews students' Individual Education Programs (IEP) and progress data; conducts student
observations; and models appropriate behavioral strategies. This position is a highly trained position to support
the needs of students with behavioral needs districtwide.
1. Associate’s Degree or 64 college credit hours
2. One (1) year of successful instructional experience
3. Experience working with special needs children and their parents
4. Experience working with diverse populations
5. Ability for annual renewal of certification to utilize the District approved des-escalation and crisis management training
6. Effective communication skills
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely. Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.
PLEASE NOTE: EVERYONE Must upload a letter of interest and resume when applying online. Failure to do so may result in not being considered for the position