SALARY SCHEDULE/GRADE: 1A, GRADE 7
WORK YEAR: 220 DAYS/ 8HRS
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Plans and implements transportation for ELL students enrolled in JCPS and serve as a liaison between the ESL office and the JCPS Transportation Department. Maintains accurate data pertaining to students registering through the ESL Intake Office
- Associate’s degree or approved equivalent training (64 college semester hours) and experience
- One (1) year of successful experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in two (2) languages: English and another appropriate language
- Experience in working with children and parents with special needs, multi-cultural and multi-ethnic backgrounds
- Knowledge of or receptive to philosophy, policy, and methodology of the U.S. educational system
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Liaison Transportation Bilingual”. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.