Job Description (attached)
Working Calendar: 194 days/7 hours
Salary Range: $42,914 – 85,506.22
Salary Schedule III (attached)
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides leadership in administering technical and instructional services provided by the Library Media Services Department. Assists the Director in promoting overall efficiency and maximizing impact of technical and instructional services in support of educational achievement for K-12 teachers, librarians, and students. Collaborates with District, state, national networks, and policymakers to ensure optimal access to resources. Develops and maintains products and processes essential to effective school library programs.
1. Master’s Degree with Kentucky Certification in Library Media
2. Five (5) years of successful experience in area of assignment
3. Experience delivering professional development to large groups of teachers and administrators and running large scale professional learning initiatives on simultaneous projects
4 Effective communication skills
- Oversees the development and implementation of the school’s internship program.
- Ability to network and build community partnerships.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
TO ENSURE CONSISTENCY FOR OUR STUDENTS, AND TO HAVE A STRONG TEACHER IN PLACE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, THE CANDIDATES FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE REVIEWED PRIOR TO THE DEADLINE DATE, AND A WAIVER WILL BE REQUESTED FOR THIS POSTING. CANDIDATES WHO ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION SHOULD APPLY IMMEDIATELY!
Per Article 16 Section A, 2 of the JCBE and JCTA Agreement, current JCPS classroom teachers must use the Teacher Transfer process and will not be considered for this vacancy.