Website LINAK US Inc.
We improve your life
LINAK U.S. Inc. is a global leader in the design and production of electric linear actuator systems. Our products are used in various industries including medical, agriculture, industrial automation, furniture, construction, and other great industries. Our North and South American headquarters where we have both Sales and Manufacturing divisions is located in Louisville, Kentucky.
Our mission as a company is straightforward: We provide products that improve people’s quality of life and working environment.
LINAK U.S. Inc. offers a great work environment and challenging career opportunities. As a company, we operate by a set of values that are deeply rooted in the organization.
We as a company value:
- Customer Orientation
- The Will to Change
- Loyalty, Openness and honesty
- Enthusiasm and Individual Efficiency
- Job Satisfaction and Helpfulness
The Human Resources Coordinator (Recruiter) is responsible for developing and executing strategic recruitment initiatives to support the growth and expansion of the LINAK U.S. workforce.
- Facilitate the recruitment of hourly positions including sourcing (using active and passive methods), posting jobs; screening applications/ resumes; conducting initial telephone screens; interviewing, assessing, coordinating pre-employment screening processes and participating in final decision to insure highly qualified candidates are hired.
- Coordinate the placement of temporary workers from temp agencies. Primary contact for all matters pertaining to temporary placements. Maintain contracts/agreements with temp agencies. Source for new temp agencies as necessary.
- Work with managers to update and maintain job descriptions as changes are made and recruitment efforts are undertaken for a position.
- Initiate efforts to create and implement recruitment initiatives that attract highly qualified candidates, brand LINAK within the community and partner with organizations to insure LINAK has a presence in the community.
- Stay abreast of the newest recruitment technology and trends used for attracting talent and adjust LINAK recruitment policies and procedures accordingly.
- Create promotional material to position LINAK as an employer of choice within the community.
- Implement and maintain accurate and up-to-date electronic systems to search, track and monitor recruiting efforts (i.e., HRIS / ATS / Websites)
- Facilitate the on-boarding process for new hires, including new hire orientation.
- Prepare and order supplies for New Hire Packets.
- Administer apprenticeship programs at LINAK.
- Maintain and develop relationships through community engagement, including KMCC, JCTC, et al.
- Complete government reporting obligations related to recruitment and applicant tracking.
- Back up for phone coverage for the receptionist/switchboard operator for breaks, meetings and lunch as needed.
- Provide back-up coverage for all recruiting efforts as needed.
- Provide back-up coverage for the Human Resources team as needed.
- Administer all Human Resources policies and practices consistently with company values and operating procedures.
- Exemplify the desired cultural and philosophic values of the company.
- Create, update and maintain assigned HR procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Human Resources Coordinator (Recruiter) will work to support the organization under the direction of the Human Resources Consultant (Recruiter) and must be capable of performing in a responsible and confidential manner the techniques and tasks that are assigned. Requirements include:
- A minimum of three to five years of recruiting experience is preferred.
- A high school diploma is required, some college is preferred.
- PHR/SPHR certification is preferred.
- Must have a keen attention to detail and a customer service orientation.
The Human Resources Coordinator (Recruiter) must uphold the LINAK values as an employee of LINAK U.S. Inc.
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check, Basic Skills, Education and Drug Testing
The benefits of employment at LINAK include: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) Plan with Company Contribution, Teladoc, Tuition Reimbursement, Special Incentive Plans, Onsite Workout Room and Flex Time.
Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/linakusinc/ for more information!
To apply email your resume to JErwin@linak-us.com
To apply for this job email your details to JErwin@linak-us.com