Website LINAK US Inc.
We improve your life
Who We Are:
LINAK U.S. Inc. is a global leader in the design and production of electric linear actuator systems. Our products are used in various industries including medical, agriculture, industrial automation, furniture, construction, and other great industries. Our North and South American headquarters where we have both Sales and Manufacturing divisions is located in Louisville, Kentucky.
Our mission as a company is straightforward: We provide products that improve people’s quality of life and working environment.
LINAK U.S. Inc. offers a great work environment and challenging career opportunities. As a company, we operate by a set of values that are deeply rooted in the organization.
We as a company value:
- Customer Orientation
- The Will to Change
- Loyalty, Openness and honesty
- Enthusiasm and Individual Efficiency
- Job Satisfaction and Helpfulness
What You Need:
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Previous machine operator experience and CNC experience or comparable education is preferred.
- Good communication skills (oral and written) and basic computer skills are required.
- Individuals must be goal oriented with a high degree of enthusiasm
- Must be focused on enhancing product quality, reducing equipment downtime, prolonging asset life cycles, optimizing equipment performance, and increasing production efficiencies.
What You’ll Do:
- Follow current machine shop procedures to ensure safety, quality, and production demands are met.
- Operate CNC lathes, saws, and associated machining equipment.
- Visually inspects and tests machinery for proper operation.
- Maintain machining TPM
- The ability to read and interpret technical drawings/blueprints is required.
- Measure parts produced in accordance with quality standards.
- Conduct dimensional, cosmetic, and functional statistical process control inspections based on control plan requirements.
- Perform regular light duty corrective and preventive maintenance on equipment.
- Assist with RCA of department inefficiencies, developing and implementing corrections
- Team involvement and interaction to improve equipment functionality and improved efficiencies.
- The ability to operate a forklift and overhead crane in order to deliver raw materials to or from work areas
- All other duties as assigned by management
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check, Basic Skills, Education and Drug Testing
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan with Company Contribution
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Special Incentive Plans
- Onsite Workout Room
- Climate controlled environment
Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/linakusinc/ for more information!
To apply email your resume to JErwin@linak-us.com
To apply for this job email your details to JErwin@linak-us.com