Website LINAK US Inc.
We improve your life
Who We Are:
LINAK U.S. Inc. is a global leader in the design and production of electric linear actuator systems. Our products are used in various industries including medical, agriculture, industrial automation, furniture, construction, and other great industries. Our North and South American headquarters where we have both Sales and Manufacturing divisions is located in Louisville, Kentucky.
Our mission as a company is straightforward: We provide products that improve people’s quality of life and working environment.
LINAK U.S. Inc. offers a great work environment and challenging career opportunities. As a company, we operate by a set of values that are deeply rooted in the organization.
We as a company value:
- Customer Orientation
- The Will to Change
- Loyalty, Openness and honesty
- Enthusiasm and Individual Efficiency
- Job Satisfaction and Helpfulness
What You’ll Need:
- High School Diploma/GED.
- A minimum of 6 months of Assembly experience is preferred.
- Goal oriented with high degree of enthusiasm.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing / 5S experience is a plus.
- High efficiency, productivity, and flexibility are necessary.
- Must be able to perform job rotations / cross training.
- Perform physical demands of all jobs on the line.
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check, Basic Skills, Education and Drug Testing
What You’ll Do:
- Assembling products that meet or exceed our customer expectations in a safe and effective manner
- Read instructions and assemble products or sub-assemblies
- Use a wide range of Hand Tools
- Use a wide range of Power Tools
- Follow all the safety procedures, environmental guidelines and company rules and regulations while assembling
- Produce according to schedule using standard procedures in safe and effective manner in an assigned work cell
- Utilizes C-4 and other tools to foster Continuous Improvement
- All other duties as assigned
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan with Company Contribution
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Special Incentive Plans
- Onsite Workout Room
- Climate controlled environment.
Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/linakusinc/ for more information!
To apply email your resume to MWright@linak-us.com
To apply for this job email your details to MWright@linak-us.com