Website Lodgic Everyday Community
Good things happen here.
*$400 SIGN ON BONUS! APPLY NOW!
Our Workplace Host is responsible for further enhancing the experiences of our current and future members. Hosts will greet and support members including: setting up new member accounts, welcoming members, troubleshoot technology, maintaining cleanliness and orderliness in workplace/canteen, answer questions, and relationship build. The Workplace Host also serves as a networking hub for members looking to collaborate with others in our space.
Benefits & Perks
· Competitive salary, paid vacation and personal time, and paid holidays.
· 50% off shift meal in Everyday Kitchen and Clever Moose Café.
· One complimentary Lodgic Workplace membership.
· Free enrollment and discount with Lodgic Kids Camp.
Core Job Responsibilities
· Promote the culture, values, and mission of Workplace; be a Lodgic brand ambassador.
· Greet visitors throughout the Workplace using names whenever possible.
· Assist new members and guests with Wi-Fi, Printer setup, and other services.
· Assist guests when technology problems occur.
· Provide front desk style of service, checking guests and equipment in and out.
· Offer amenities and services including direct-to-desk food and drink, rentable lockers, work in the print/copy/mail center, gather rooms, and front administrative support.
· Sell memberships and office space.
· Become familiar with guests to encourage Workplace synergy and collaboration.
· Maintain a clean Workplace: take out trash and recyclables, vacuum, clean windows of call booths, dust, clean white boards in gather rooms.
· Monitor and maintain the Canteen for cleanliness and supplies.
· Monitor community boards for appropriate materials and timeliness/expiration of postings.
· Clean, set-up and reset gather rooms between guest reservations.
· Respond to all incoming questions and phone calls about Workplace and Lodgic Everyday Community in general.
· Assist with community events and public events.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Hospitality related industry experience.
· Experience with general IT troubleshooting, technical skills, computer, and general software installation skills.
· Computer Skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Zoom, Facebook Live
· Point of Sale (POS) software skills.
· Excellent written communication, verbal communication, and organizational skills.
· Ability to work extended hours including nights and weekends.
· Ability to conduct site visits and client tour.
This job description excludes non-essential and marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of the fundamental job duties. Furthermore, the specific examples in each section are not intended to be all-inclusive. Rather, they represent the typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job successfully. Other job-related duties may be assigned.
*Sign on bonus:
$200 after training
$200 after 90 days
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.