Website Lodgic Everyday Community
Career Posting – Food & Beverage Restaurant Manager, Louisville
The Food and Beverage Manager will partner with the Restaurant General Manager to ensure the successful operational and financial performance of Everyday Kitchen in accordance with the company’s purpose, values, brand standards, and key performance indicators.
Restaurant Manager, Louisville
Reporting directly to the Restaurant General Manager and working cooperatively with other departmental leaders as well as the National Food & Beverage Director and Managing Director, the Food and Beverage Manager will be a team leader who consistently models a true passion for food and beverage, as well as an unrelenting drive to provide exceptional guest service and hospitality in a multi-faceted environment. They will lead the charge in creating in a service-forward, hospitality-focused culture across Lodgic Louisville “Yes is the answer — what is the question?”
Core Job Responsibilities
· Upholds and models service standards and staff responsibilities, as described in hospitality modules
· Conducts training of employees on proper service practices initially and on an ongoing basis, including regular and continuous training for all front-of-house service staff in daily pre-shift meeting to ensure continuing service performance improvement.
· Supervises and monitors front-of-house staff performance during scheduled shifts.
· Evaluates staff performance and provides feedback to improve.
· Ensures that cash-handling policies and procedures are followed by all front-of-house staff in cash-handling positions. Abides by all accounting policies and practices to ensure compliance.
· Participates in and/or takes lead in weekly leadership meetings
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in a fine-dining or polished casual restaurant, including 2 years in a management position.
· Excellent customer service, leadership, and relationship-building skills.
· Demonstrates in-depth food knowledge and advanced wine, beer, and spirits knowledge.
· Maintain professional restaurant image, including restaurant cleanliness, proper uniforms, and appearance standards.
· Excels at time management, interpersonal engagement, and in-depth understanding of restaurant operations.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers, managers, staff, and suppliers.
· Possesses strong financial management, math, and Microsoft Office skills.
· Proven working experience with restaurant management software and POS systems.
Compensation & Benefits
· Competitive salary, paid vacation, personal time, and holidays.
· Basic life/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability, and employee assistance program; optional Blue Cross Blue Shield medical (PPO), dental, vision, voluntary life, critical illness, and accident insurance.
· 401(k) retirement savings plan through Voya (safe harbor and company match after one year).
· 50% off shift meal, plus 25% off all non-shift food-and-beverage purchases (up to three guests).
· Lowest published package hourly rate and free enrollment at Lodgic Kids Camp.
This job description excludes non-essential and marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of the fundamental job duties. Furthermore, the specific examples in each section are not intended to be all-inclusive. Rather, they represent the typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job successfully. Other job-related duties may be assigned by the Managing Director or National Food & Beverage Director
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com