Website Lodgic Everyday Community
Career Posting – Sales Manager, Louisville
The Sales Manager is responsible for generating sales for Lodgic Events and Lodgic Workplace at Lodgic Everyday Community. This position will maintain and exceed sales targets defined by management. Individual must be able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and achieve weekly targets while offering a very high level of Customer Service. The successful candidate will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Work with Managing Director to create successful strategies to drive business.
- Maintain contact with top 50 employers, Fortune 200, Fortune 500 businesses in Louisville and the surrounding area
- Book private events and increase guest usage for Lodgic Events and Lodgic Workplace
- Sell corporate membership packages and secure tenants for Lodgic Workplace offices and dedicated desks
- Obtain relevant information from event planners and interested members and send appropriate information in a timely and professional manner
- Communicate and work with events support team to ensure the highest caliber of execution
- Prior to event, assist to successfully ensure all event requirements are met and ready to be executed
- Attend networking and community business events with the desired outcome of building relationships and increasing sales to Lodgic Everyday Community
- Work private & Lodgic sponsored events as assigned and provide support to fellow teammates to maintain and exceed Lodgic hospitality standards
- Communicate issues and concerns with Managing Director and Leadership Team in a professional, constructive manner.
- Provide weekly sales updates to Senior Leadership Team
Qualifications and Experience
- 5-10+ years in B2B sales experience
- Minimum three years in Hospitality/Restaurant industry with management experience
- Minimum one-year event logistics and planning
- 4+ years in leadership sales position
- Track record of superior performance metrics
- Computer Skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Catering Software (Nexudus and NorthStar experience a plus)
- Excellent written communication, verbal communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to work extended hours including nights and weekends
- Ability to conduct site visits and client tours
- Public speaking experience a plus
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary with incentive program, paid time off, and holidays.
- Basic life/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability, and employee assistance program; optional Blue Cross Blue Shield medical (PPO), dental, vision, voluntary life, critical illness, and accident insurance.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan through Voya (safe harbor and company match after one year).
- 50% off shift meal, plus 25% off all non-shift food-and-beverage purchases (up to three guests).
- One complimentary Lodgic Workplace membership.
- Discount on childcare with Lodgic Kids Camp
This job description excludes non-essential and marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of the fundamental job duties. Furthermore, the specific examples in each section are not intended to be all-inclusive. Rather, they represent the typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job successfully. Other job-related duties may be assigned by the Managing Director.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com