Website Lodgic Everyday Community
Career Posting – Lodgic Workplace Concierge
Lodgic Everyday Community is searching for a Workplace Concierge to partner with the Workplace Manager to cultivate and enhance the overall member and guest experience in Lodgic Workplace.
Our Workplace Concierge will be cultivating and enhancing the experience of potential, existing, and past members by providing a hospitality-forward guest experience and a smooth operation of the Workplace.
The Workplace Concierge will support, regularly communicate with, and build relationships with all members and manage all aspects of the members’ Lodgic experience. They should know the members’ names, personal conversational details, and be able to describe in brief what the member’s professional work is. The Member Concierge will serve as a networking hub for members looking to find collaborations and services that other members in our space may provide.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Actively greet and engage with guests and members to drive sales, grow contacts and leads, upsell the Lodgic experience and memberships, and maximize every opportunity to drive revenue across the property
- Promote the culture, values and mission of Workplace; be a Lodgic brand ambassador
- Identify and pursue all opportunities to upsell within the space, including direct-to-desk dining, event bookings, products, and upgrades
- Actively build relationships of value between members and Lodgic by creating membership networking opportunities and introductions
- Provide site tours to potential members and event guests
- Discuss membership options, amenities and tour potential guests through the space highlighting the different vibrant areas that make up Lodgic Workplace
- Offer and support amenities and services including direct-to-desk food and drink, rentable lockers, printers/copiers, mail services, gather rooms, front administrative support, and assist in technology and AV support, and any additional services that support and enhance guest experience
- Maintain order and exceptional cleanliness in all areas of Workplace
- Manage communications with members, drafting and designing correspondence on behalf of Workplace with appropriate Lodgic Leadership oversight
- Generate daily social media content on Lodgic Workplace channels
- Create and execute member-focused events and networking opportunities
- Maintain member contracts, billing, and benefits
- Provide technical support for shared technology, systems, and Wi-Fi
- Collect and share member stories, testimonials, and successes
- Maintain supplies in print/copy/mail, canteen, gather rooms, and Workplace
- Generate and support gather room bookings
- Receive, sort, store, and deliver mail and packages
- Answer calls and direct calls accordingly
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum two years in Hospitality related industry with some supervisory experience
- Experience with general IT troubleshooting, technical skills
- Computer Skills including Word, Excel, Power point, Point of Sale (POS) software skills
- Excellent written communication, verbal communication, and organizational skills
- Fluency in creating and posting content for social media platforms
- Ability to work extended hours including nights and weekends
- Ability to conduct site visits and client tours
- Public speaking experience and some graphic design a plus
Benefits and Compensation
- Competitive salary, paid vacation, personal time, and holidays.
- Basic life/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability, and employee assistance program; optional Blue Cross Blue Shield medical (PPO), dental, vision, voluntary life, critical illness, and accident insurance.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan through Voya (safe harbor and company match after one year).
- 50% off shift meal, plus 25% off all non-shift food-and-beverage purchases (up to three guests).
- One complimentary Lodgic Workplace membership
- Lowest published package hourly rate and free enrollment at Lodgic Kids Camp.
This job description excludes non-essential and marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of the fundamental job duties. Furthermore, the specific examples in each section are not intended to be all-inclusive. Rather, they represent the typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job successfully. Other job-related duties may be assigned by the Lodgic Holdings Inc. CEO or other corporate officers.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org