Website Louisville Geek
About the job:
The Microsoft Power Apps Developer is responsible for developing Power Apps applications, developing and integrating Power BI dashboards and creating custom connectors for Power Automate.
- Develop Power Apps canvas and model-driven applications
- Develop and integrate Power BI dashboards and reports to be displayed in SharePoint, Power Apps and Power BI Desktop
- Develop and maintain custom connectors for Power Automate
- Work with both clients and management to develop and maintain Power Apps and custom connectors
- Properly and professionally enter activities and time-tracking and service information within the organization’s professional services automation platform
- Comply with all organization business policies, workflow processes and documentation practices
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent industry experience preferred
- Working knowledge of various computer languages, frameworks and technologies across a variety of operating systems and platforms
- Familiar with design and creation of software and web platforms and applications
- Continued growth and development of software skillsets focused on SQL, Power BI, Power Automate,
- Experience in Microsoft Teams, Flow, OneDrive and Power BI
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment on multiple simultaneous projects
- Familiarity with both Agile and Continuous Development environments and frameworks
- Strong communication skills with the capacity of effectively engaging in client-facing meetings, conversations and presentations
- Microsoft Certified in Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Associate or Power Platform Functional Consultant or Developer Associate preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Power Apps formulas and development methods understanding preferred
Ceaseless desire to deliver unsurpassed customer service
About Louisville Geek:
Louisville Geek maintains an atmosphere both collaborative and team oriented. In that spirit, we host a variety of cultural initiatives including seasonal events, on- and off-site get togethers, raffles and more. In addition to those events, Louisville Geek caters meals for all in-office employees on Fridays. Some other fun perks are free coffee, pinball and popcorn machines, a full dining room, a cell phone call booth for privacy, a dedicated room for nursing mothers, hand sanitization stations throughout the facility, refrigerators, microwaves, designated gender neutral bathrooms, wheelchair accessibility in all key locations, an outdoor dining and smoking patio, treadmill, exercise bike and more in our lovingly restored historic former distillery!
Further, many roles within the organization include access to benefits such as health insurance, a 401k with employer matching, paid time off, an Employee Assistance Program, life insurance, short-term disability insurance and other options. Please speak with your interviewer to understand how or if these benefits are applicable to the role for which you are applying.
To apply for this job please visit louisvillegeek.applytojob.com.