Website Louisville Geek
EMPOWERING LOCAL BUSINESSES WITH COMPREHENSIVE IT SERVICES.
About the job:
The Senior Software Engineer’s responsibilities include development and maintenance of applications and software in a variety of languages and frameworks across varying technical platforms and environments.
Must regularly lead and develop SMB and enterprise projects in/with:
- TypeScript, HTML, CSS, SASS and their associated libraries, frameworks and variants.
- Frameworks such as but not limited to .NET Core, ASP.Net MVC, Angular, Laravel, React and Node.
- Design, development and deployment processes for web and software applications.
- SEO optimization, ADA compliance, PCI data, web security and 3rd party integration.
- Architecture of applications using REST and CRUD.
- Comfortable working in both Linux and Windows environments.
- Work within strict timeframes with agency staff, outside vendors and clients.
- Take ownership of daily project needs and communications (with fellow employees and clients) and meet deadlines set by the organization.
- Mentor, assist and train team members in technical issues.
- Experience working with UX designs, wireframes and application flowcharts.
- Comply with all organization business policies, workflow processes and documentation practices.
- Document all work performed in the company’s time and ticket management platform.
- Advanced working knowledge of various computer languages, frameworks and technologies across a variety of operating systems and platforms.
- Above-average proficiency designing, creating and maintaining software and web applications.
- Strong communication skills with the capacity of engaging in client facing meetings, conversations and presentations.
- Ceaseless desire to deliver unsurpassed customer service and maintain knowledge and understanding of new technologies.
- Five or more years developing software and web applications is required.
- Ten or more years developing software and web applications is preferred.
- Bachelors of arts or science in Computer Science is preferred.
- Stable employment history is preferred.
About Louisville Geek:
Louisville Geek maintains an atmosphere both collaborative and team oriented. In that spirit, we host a variety of cultural initiatives including seasonal events, on- and off-site get togethers, raffles and more. In addition to those events, Louisville Geek caters meals for all in-office employees on Fridays. Some other fun perks are free coffee, pinball and popcorn machines, a full dining room, a cell phone call booth for privacy, a dedicated room for nursing mothers, hand sanitization stations throughout the facility, refrigerators, microwaves, designated gender neutral bathrooms, wheelchair accessibility in all key locations, an outdoor dining and smoking patio, treadmill, exercise bike and more in our lovingly restored historic former distillery!
Further, many roles within the organization include access to benefits such as health insurance, a 401k with employer matching, paid time off, an Employee Assistance Program, life insurance, short-term disability insurance and other options. Please speak with your interviewer to understand how or if these benefits are applicable to the role for which you are applying.
To apply for this job please visit louisvillegeek.applytojob.com.