Job Description (attached)
Salary Schedule 1A Grade 3 (attached)
Working Calendar – 182 days/6.5 hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSITILITIES:
While performing in the lunchroom, the duties are to supervise and help make the lunch time for children a relaxing and nutritional time of the school day. The encouragement of sampling and eating those foods that children are not used to are encouraged along with good table manners. Performs clerical and/or other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Knowledge of general rules of health and safety
- Possesses the ability to follow directions
- Relates well with children, with past experiences in groups, (scouts, etc.)
- Works cooperatively with others
- Word Processing skills
- Effective communication skills
Position not available until 8/21/21
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualifications for this position. Information should be entered accurately and complete.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination