Job Description (attached)
Salary Schedule II (attached) Grade 10
Working Calendar: 220 Days/ 8.0 Hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Manages all procedures related to software requests throughout the district and assumes responsibility for ensuring all legal requirements are met. Manages enterprise-wide security policies and systems. Develops, implements, and monitors the long-term information security strategy to achieve continued improvements in the district's informationa and systems security posture. Ensures compliance with the applicable security-related regulations, statutes, rules, and policies.
- Bachelor's degree
- Five (5) years of experience in education or field of technology
- Proficient user of technology with an understanding of risk management
- Ability to lead the implementation of systems and processes to improve efficiency
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Manager Digital Privacy Cybersecurity". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (If applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.