Job Description (attached)
Salary Schedule II, Grade 10 (attached)
Working Calendar: 220/8
Scope of Responsibilities
Provides leadership to the Diversity Equity Poverty department in collaboration with the Chief. Works closely with both internal and external partners.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Three (3) years successful experience in area of assignment
- Successful leadership experience
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Manager Diversity". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.