Salary Schedule/Grade: II/ Grade 10
Working Calendar: 260 Days/ 8 Hours
**THIS POSITION IS NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL 6/1**
Scope of Responsibilities:
Coordinates and monitors District and school staff in the areas of assignment; monitoring and implementation of assigned program or activity; surveys system wide needs in area of assignment and determines effectiveness of assigned program or activity; supervises and directs the work of committees and other groups as assigned. Ensures compliance with the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA), Kentucky Administrative Regulations (KARs) and District ECE policies/procedures. Provides technical assistance and support for the implementation of the KARs and the IDEA.
1. Master's Degree or higher
2. Three (3) years of successful experience in area of assignment
3. Effective Communication Skills
4. Extensive knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations regarding programs for exceptional children
5. Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively in a team situation
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Manager ECE Administration". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (If applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.