GlowTouch, is growing and we are looking for an experienced Manager of Client Advocacy to join our motivated and ambitious team.
What Will You Do?
As a Manager of Client Advocacy, you will represent GlowTouch in building trustworthy, long-term partnerships with our Clients. This role will oversee all account activity and ensures client satisfaction and account growth. The Manager of Client Advocacy is a client-facing leadership role that will require conversations on strategy, operations, and tactical approaches to solving problems.
Ideal candidates for this position will be outgoing, intelligent, dependable, and ready to take their career to the next level with a growing company. We are seeking individuals who are strong, articulate communicators that know the importance of a partnership.
What is GlowTouch and what do we do? GlowTouch is a Louisville-based company that provides personalized contact center, business processing, and technology outsourcing solutions for our clients’ customers. In the 18 years we’ve been in business, we’ve grown from one location and a few employees to an 1,800-plus employee international company, serving clients around the world!
For us, “Putting People First” is more than our motto; it’s who we are and what we do. We value our employees, customers, and communities and want them to thrive, not just survive. We’re like one big family, all working hard and working together to make sure our customers have an exceptional service experience. That’s where you come in!
What We Are Looking For-
- Directly oversee the relationship of the GlowTouch key accounts, bringing strategic insights for the client and ensuring that our team is delivering against objectives, SLAs, and KPIs.
- Increase account growth through strategic, value-add discussions
- Continually improve client retention and overall client satisfaction; keep close watch over and maintain communication to proactively ensure we’re listening to and taking care of our clients
- Facilitate client engagement and drive best in class results and client satisfaction by obtaining ongoing client (internal and external) feedback to assess performance against objectives
- Build Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly Operational Business Review presentations.
- Prepare and ensure accurate billing and invoicing
- Assist our Business Development team on major new business pitches as needed
- Promote team-wide knowledge share and learning from account experience
- 1+ years account/client management experience
- Full understanding of, and experience in, BPO or Contact Center space
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, especially in presenting to client audiences
- Proven track record of successfully growing accounts
- Ability to anticipate our client’s needs and fulfill their requests, weighing financial and productivity variables
- Ability to present ideas and create proposals to all levels of an organization
- Flexible in your schedule as GlowTouch clients have a global presence
- A positive attitude and patient personality is a must
This position could be remote but will require occasionally working from our Contact Center at 9931 Corporate Campus Dr, Louisville, KY 40223.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent educational experience is required.
Hours: Typically Mon- Fri 8am – 6pm, but must be flexible to work weekends and evenings to meet client needs occasionally.
Benefits: GlowTouch offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, life, vision, and dental insurance, as well as a 4% max matching 401K, and other financial opportunity options.
GlowTouch is a certified woman-owned business and an EOE employer who welcomes diversity.
To keep our employees safe, temperatures are scanned before entering, masks are required, hand sanitizer and wipes are provided, and cubes are large enough to maintain a social distance of 6 feet.
To apply for this job please visit www.glowtouch.com.