Job Description (attached)
Salary Schedule IV, Grade 10 (attached)
Working Schedule: 220 days/ 8 hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides leadership and oversees the district's Social Emotional Learning and Re-engagement staff; analyzes and synthesizes information integral to department divisions; collaborates with other District departments to achieve goals and objectives
- Master's Degree with valid Kentucky Teaching Certificate
- Five (5) years of successful teaching experience
- Successful leadership experience
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Manager Social Emotional Learning". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination