Website GE Appliances, a Haier Company
GE Appliances, a Haier Company
About: Since 1907, GE Appliances has built innovative, quality products and appliances including refrigerators, freezers, cooking products, dishwashers, washers, dryers, air conditioners, small appliances, water filtration systems and water heaters (2021).
Contact: Beth Mickle (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Benefits: 5 Reasons you will love working at GE Appliances: First day medical, dental and vision benefits, Tuition reimbursement & career development, Paid vacation, holiday and personal time, On site medical clinic and athletic center, Inclusion and diversity in our workplace – join one of our Affinity Networks to connect with your fellow team members
Manufacturing Production Team Member – 1st, 2nd, 3rd Shifts
- 25 people needed
- $15.50/hour for first shift
- $16.50/hour for second and third shifts
- XXXX tenure for positive ROI impact
- Requirements: You must be legally authorized to work in the United States. You must be 18 years of age or older. You must be able to follow verbal and written instructions in English. You must pass a background check, drug screening and medical/physical demand screening. You must have the ability to perform the essential functions of the position, with or without an accommodation, including, but not limited to: prolonged standing; frequently handling various parts for assembly; frequent walking, reaching at waist level, pushing/pulling, grasping/squeezing, pinching, fine motor dexterity, neck flexion, and using air tools; occasionally sitting, reaching overhead, reaching at shoulder level, reaching at knee and floor level, bending, stooping, squatting, crouching, kneeling, crawling, ladder/stair climbing, pivoting, twisting, neck extension/rotation, and using vibratory tools. Handling and lifting of parts and/or equipment (minimum of 42 lbs. lifting/carrying and 25 lbf. pushing/pulling is required). We have a 6-month probationary period for all new Production employees. Solid attendance and performance are required during this time.
- Job Description:
- Work around moving machines – robots, forklifts, tuggers, etc.
- Use technology to help you succeed – smart boards, tv screens, kiosks on the shop floor
- Transfer, operate and adjust production equipment
- Rotation among jobs and factories at the same location – get to know all aspects of our production process
- Fast-paced, group work environment
To apply for this job please visit airtable.com.