****$1500 Sign on bonus****
For years Maryhurst programs have been working to serve children and families in the greatest need. Maryhurst Renewal continues this tradition as it partners with children, adults and families who are hurting to find the right combination of support, ultimately clearing barriers to success at home, at school, and in the community. Renewal provides one-on-one, group and family counseling, as well as case management and behavioral modification support, in office, home or school-based settings.
- The Clinical Therapist will facilitate individual, group and family therapy with an assigned caseload in a community based program. The Clinician will see clients in office, schools and homes.
- Participates in treatment planning and evaluation within the context of an interdisciplinary team.
- The Clinical Therapist will be responsible for all documentation that supports the provision and progression of services.
- Collaborates with treatment teams in initial assessing and planning, as well as for on-going monitoring and evaluation of the mental health needs of the client. Provides clinical input and recommendations to the treatment team.
- Works with other members of the treatment team as needed to develop crisis intervention strategies.
- May, at times, assist with transportation of clients for: court, home visits, appointments, etc.
A Master’s Degree in Human Services. At minimum, must be licensed at the associates level (CSW, LPCA, etc.); independently licensed preferred such as Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT).
100% clinical supervision costs covered, access to professional development opportunities (including many free CentsEU’s)
Benefits available to Full Time Staff 90 days from start date:
Humana Health Insurance and Wellness plan, Delta Dental Insurance, Humana Vision Coverage, Student Loan Debt Repayment Short Term Disability and Voluntary Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Gym Membership, Flex Spending Accounts for Medical and Day Care expenses, Retirement plan and Student Debt Loan Repayment plan. Maryhurst also offers free Life Insurance and Long Term Disability.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.