Job Description: (attached)
Salary Schedule: III The estimated salary can be obtained by looking at the 2020-21 salary schedule (attached).
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides support, assistance, and advice to system wide service center and/or school staffs in the area of assignment.
- Master's degree with valid Kentucky Teaching Certificate
- Three (3) years successful teaching experience
- Ability to work successfully with people
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to provide support to teachers in grades K-5 and provide coaching and feedback
- In-depth knowledge of mathematics standards
- Knowledge of Illustrative Math
Per Article 16 Section A, 2 of the JCBE and JCTA Agreement, current JCPS classroom teachers must use the Teacher Transfer process and will not be considered for this vacancy.
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely. Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination
TO ENSURE CONSISTENCY FOR OUR STUDENTS, AND TO HAVE A STRONG TEACHER IN PLACE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, THE CANDIDATES FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE REVIEWED PRIOR TO THE DEADLINE DATE, AND A WAIVER WILL BE REQUESTED FOR THIS POSTING. CANDIDATES WHO ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION SHOULD APPLY IMMEDIATELY!