Website Mattingly Edge
HEALTH & WELLNESS COORDINATOR – Where You Fit In
The Health and Wellness Specialist is responsible for enhancing the health and wellness of medically and physically vulnerable people supported by Mattingly Edge while addressing competency and image enhancement. This position reports to the Network Facilitator.
1. Commitment to supporting someone with an intellectual and/or developmental disability in typical community settings.
2. Social skills and empathy required to relate well with others.
3. Commitment to learn and apply best practice strategies for assisting people with disabilities to access a good life.
4. Physical ability to perform functions of lifting, transferring, feeding, positioning, etc.
5. Proficiency in teaching and instruction.
6. Comfortable with daily use of technology, as well as comfortable with potential changes in technology. Basic language, written, and computer (Word, Excel, internet, Google apps) skills necessary for communication and documentation.
7. Flexibility to adapt work schedule according to the needs of the people being supported, including the willingness to work evenings and weekends as needed.
· 18 years or older with a high school diploma or GED.
· Must have a driver’s license and reliable transportation.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com