Website McBrayer PLLC, Louisville
SERVING KENTUCKY SINCE 1963
McBrayer seeks an experienced, full-time corporate law attorney to join our Louisville, Kentucky, office.
Preferred applicants will have:
- At least 2-5 years of practice experience.
- Specific experience in business formation, business succession planning, mergers and acquisitions, debt financing, equity financing, real estate and general corporate matters, such as contract drafting.
- The ideal candidate will have a desire to work as part of a team and will take pride in providing clients with exceptional and timely legal service.
- The ability to concisely and effectively communicate complex matters in verbal and written form is mandatory.
- A strong work ethic and strong interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must be licensed to practice law in the state of Kentucky. This position will require commitment to handling client matters beyond regular business hours in a fast-paced firm environment.
McBrayer is devoted to hiring the most experienced and well-qualified lawyers. We offer a diverse legal practice, a rewarding work environment, and dedication to outstanding client service. We seek individuals driven by the same goals and values of our firm and those willing to make a meaningful contribution to the firm, our clients, and the community.
If you’re interested in joining the team of one of the most respected law firms in Kentucky, please send your resume, including references, to:
Attn: Mary-Caroline Farah, Human Resources Assistant
201 E Main St., Suite 900
Lexington, KY 40507
No calls, please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com