Working Calendar: 260 Days/ 8 Hours
Salary Schedule 1B (attached) Grade 11
Starting Salary Range: $42,411.82 – $49,586.99
Scope of Responsibilities
Responds to the mechanical needs for vehicular preventive maintenance and breakdown repair. Must be capable of participating in a continuing educational development program in upgrading technical skills.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Working knowledge of buses, trucks and cars
- Two (2) years previous experience as Mechanic “A” or top mechanic rank
- Pass the Bennett Mechanical Comprehension Test
- Working knowledge of both gasoline and diesel engines
- Must have a valid Commercial Drivers License (CDL)
- Master Automotive Service Excellence certification
** Must have Master ASE Certification
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely. Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.
Please note: EVERYONE must supply a letter of interest and resume when applying. Failure to do so may result in not being considered for the position. Incomplete packets will NOT be considered.