Website MEMStim, LLC
Innovative Medical Device Manufacturer Startup
MEMStim is an innovative global medical device outsource manufacturer (MDO) startup, serving the neurostimulation and healthcare markets. MEMStim is dedicated to enhancing the full lives of patients around the world by providing high-quality medical technologies and services. Through novel fabrication processes, we enable low cost, high performance neurostimulators. Our applications include cochlear implants, paralysis, vision loss, Parkinson’s, and heart failure, to name a few.
Employees of MEMStim enjoy an environment in which their singular contributions have a great impact on the success of the startup and medical innovation at large.
The Research and Development Engineer is responsible for key aspects of the design, fabrication and reliability testing of the assembled neurostimulator system. In your new role you will
- Design and fabricate neurostimulator systems with particular focus on electrical array stimulators
Produce tooling for neurostimulator systems and any associated device assembly
- Produce tooling for neurostimulator systems and any associated device assembly
- Design, run and gather/analyze data for experiments to enhance prototype iterations and transition into production. Participates in the design of new test methods and procedures
- Stress and strain analysis of mechanical components and assembly
- Develop and use working knowledge of hybrid microcircuit assembly processes including soldering, wire bonding, micro welding, epoxy attachment and cleaning techniques.
- Provide creativity and technical knowledge to solve complex problems without known solutions.
- Work cross functionally with others and prepares reports and presentations for further communication and to document progress
Benefits Offered: Dental, Health, Vision, Disability and Life insurance, Paid time off, Relocation assistance, Retirement plan, and annual bonuses
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.