Job Description: (Attached)
Salary Schedule: (Attached)
Working Calendar: 195 Days/ 8 Hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
As part of the Multi-tiered System of Supports the Mental Health Practitioner is responsible for all transitions of students exiting alternative school placement. The Mental Health Practitioner acts as a case manager and consultant, providing counseling and/or therapeutic support. This intentional support will ensure a successful transition for each student including options beyond high school, and ensuring a restorative approach to addressing student needs. The Mental Health Practitioner functions as an advocate for both students exiting alternative placement and all students needing additional behavioral supports, primarily at the middle and high school levels.
- KY (EPSB) credential in School Social Work, School Counseling, or School Psychology, or Fully licensed Professional Counselor or Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist or Licensed Clinical Psychologist that does not require clinical supervision to perform responsibilities listed above.
- Ability to work well with people
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Mental Health Practitioner Re-engagement". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination