Please see attachments for job description and salary information.
Working Calendar: 195 Days/ 8 Hours
Starting Salary Range (attached): $40,749.85 – $57,050.68
- KY (EPSB) credential in School Social Work, School Counseling, or School Psychology, or Fully licensed Professional Counselor or Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist or Licensed Clinical Psychologist that does not require clinical supervision to perform responsibilities listed above.
- Ability to work well with people
- Effective communication skills
- Three (3) years successful experience providing mental health and/or behavioral support with school-aged children
- Experience in crisis intervention and counseling
- Experience working with children exposed to trauma
- Experience in a diverse workplace
Please note: EVERYONE must supply a letter of interest and resume when applying. Failure to do so may result in not being considered for the position. Incomplete packets will NOT be considered.
Applicants who receive and accept a Job Offer for positions less than 260 days participate in a mandatory escrow Payroll system to provide consistent pay for the calendar year even though they only work the school calendar.
Look for Understanding Escrow Pay on the left tab of the link: http://www.jefferson.k12.ky.us/Departments/FinancialServices/Payroll.html.