Job Description (Attached)
Calendar: 195 Days/ 7 Hours
Starting Salary Range: 44,853.76
- One of the following credentials, licenses, or permits: KY (EPSB) credential in School Social Work, School Counseling, or School Psychology; or Fully Kentucky Licensed Professional Counselor; or Licensed Clinical Social Worker; or KY Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist; or Marriage and Family Therapist Associate; or Kentucky Licensed Clinical Psychologist; or any related credential to those listed that does not require clinical supervision to perform responsibilities listed above unless supervision is monitored by the licensing board.
- Ability to work well with people
- Effective communication skills
- Three (3) years successful experience providing mental health and/or behavioral support with school-aged children
- Experience in crisis intervention and counseling
- Experience working with children exposed to trauma
Experience credit for this position is based on MHP credentialed experience. Teaching experience will not count towards steps given for salary placement.
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely. Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination
Applicants who receive and accept a Job Offer for positions less than 260 days participate in a mandatory escrow Payroll system to provide consistent pay for the calendar year even though they only work the school calendar.
Look for Understanding Escrow Pay on the left tab of the link: http://www.jefferson.k12.ky.us/Departments/FinancialServices/Payroll.html.