Job Description: (Attached)
Salary Schedules / Grade: (attached): ($40,749.85 – $57,050.68) The estimated salary can be obtained by looking at the 2020-21 salary schedule (attached).
Days/Hours: 195 Days/ 8 Hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Promotes the mental health wellness of students by assuming responsibility for providing evidence-based interventions at the individual and group level, engaging families, coordinating with community partners, and providing training, collaboration and consultation for school personnel.
- KY (EPSB) credential in School Social Work, School Counseling, or School Psychology, or Fully licensed Professional Counselor or Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist or Licensed Clinical Psychologist that does not require clinical supervision to perform responsibilities listed above.
- Ability to work well with people
- Effective communication skills
- Three (3) years successful experience providing mental health and/or behavioral support with school-aged children
- Experience in crisis intervention and counseling
- Experience working with children exposed to trauma
- Experience in a diverse workplace
Applicants who receive and accept a Job Offer for positions less than 260 days participate in a mandatory escrow Payroll system to provide consistent pay for the calendar year even though they only work the school calendar.
Look for Understanding Escrow Pay on the left tab of the link: http://www.jefferson.k12.ky.us/Departments/FinancialServices/Payroll.html.
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely. Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.