Mercer Transportation, Co.
Driven For Success
Truck drivers are essential to our country’s economy because they haul products and materials throughout all states. Without truck drivers, businesses and consumers would not have what they need. The Data Specialist works with our Trailer Program and provide driver’s lease and rental agreements for Mercer Transportation. You will communicate with recruiters to ensure trailers are available for oncoming drivers in advance of their orientation. Partner with various vendors to ensure proper equipment is received.
Job duties often include:
- Ensures trailers are safe through detailed safety and trailer inspection following Department of Transportation protocols
- Reviews lease and rental agreements with drivers, detailing Mercer’s program and the drivers’ responsibility in addition to Mercer’s liability.
- Ensures that contracts are in compliance and document that safety compliance through signature on Lease/Rent Agreement.
- Efficiently answer and respond to questions regarding Safety, DOT Trailer and Leasing Equipment projects and resolve most maintenance issues without supervision. Possess excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills used to effectively convey information to others. Provide others with a clear understanding of information.
- Responds promptly to customer needs, seeks opportunities to improve customer satisfaction.
- As vehicle break downs occur, identifies the cause for the breakdown of machinery operation and makes recommendations for fixing the problem.
To apply for this job please visit mercertrans.bamboohr.com.