Mercer Transportation, Co.
Driven For Success
We have an immediate opportunity for a Facility Maintenance Technician to perform preventative and routine maintenance throughout our multi-building campus. Hours are Monday – Friday 8am-5pm with rotating on call. Duties will include, but not limited to, basic monitoring, troubleshooting, and preventative maintenance of facility mechanical and utility systems. All qualified applicants must be able to demonstrate an ability to problem solve and troubleshoot building systems utilizing basic skills.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Repair, maintain equipment and amenities
- Maintain exterior property including snow removal during inclement weather
- Assemble, repair, maintain, and moves office equipment/furniture
- Performs a variety of skilled maintenance including, but not limited to basic carpentry, painting, plumbing, HVAC, and electrical trade work.
- Use basic hand tools (specialty tool knowledge is a plus)
- Participate in routine and scheduled checks of all mechanical, electrical, HVAC, and other building systems to ensure safe operation and a safe building environment.
- Performs related duties as assigned by leadership
To apply for this job please visit mercertrans.bamboohr.com.