Website Merchant's PACT
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Promote and sell Merchant’s PACT advisory services to prospective clients (small and medium sized businesses) via inbound calls, outbound cold calling, and networking.
- Educate merchants on the advantages of Merchant’s PACT program.
- Develop a comprehensive prospect list and conduct frequent outreach to prospective customers.
- Organize and track all sales activities and pipeline opportunities using Salesforce.com and effectively present that information to Chief Sales Officer.
- Follow and abide by all company procedures.
- Achieve both individual and team goals established by management and demonstrate a team-oriented mentality.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Merchant services industry experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated and able to achieve sales goals
- Computer and data entry skills
- Three or more years of prior sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of merchant services industry would be helpful
- High level of organizational skills
- Prior call center or inside sales experience preferred
- Ability to generate high level of activity
- Bachelors degree preferred or 2-4 years of experience
- Ethical and honest
- Passion for helping educate and protect businesses
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org