Days 260/ 8 hours
Participates in monitoring District property and facilities, maintains order and acceptable conduct among students, and provides protection for students and faculty by patrolling school grounds.
1. High School diploma or G.E.D.
2. Must be 21 years of age
3. Meets minimum entrance qualifications for Special Law Enforcement Officer
4. Effective written and oral communication skills
5. Valid driver's license
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Monitor District Security". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (If applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.