Website Moxy Louisville Downtown
Fun meets Southern Hospitality at the Moxy.
The Stylist at Moxy Downtown is responsible for cleaning guest rooms and common areas of the hotel in accordance with brand and company cleanliness standards and business objectives.
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma or GED certification or equivalent work experience
- Previous Housekeeping Experience highly preferred
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull 20-50 pounds frequently
- Must be able to reach overhead, bend and squat
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Must be able to work well in stressful, high-pressure situations including the ability to handle guest complaints and disputes and resolve them to satisfactory results.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace; including anticipating, preventing, identifying and resolving problems as necessary.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding and clarifying concerns and issues raised by team members and guests.
Duties and Functions:
- Approach all encounters with guests and team members in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Moxy standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Must be able to efficiently work under time constraints and in an independent manner
Duties Specific to Housekeeping
- Change and replace all bed linens and towels
- Sanitize and clean all restrooms
- Dust/wipe down all room surfaces including but not limited to windows, pictures, mirrors, electronics, appliances, and furniture
- Vacuum/mop all floors
- Restock all room amenities
- Assure all rooms are set up to brand and company standards
- Clean any common areas (ie, hallways, lobby, public restrooms) as designated by management
- Work with and replenish chemicals safely and according to the manufacturers specifications
- Clean and maintain storage areas, replenishing stock, and organizing shelves and supplies
- Responsible for resolving escalated customer relations issues
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services
- Must respond to and follow up on all guest requests to ensure customers are satisfied with the hotel’s services and accommodations
- Responsible for positively representing and promoting the property
- Ensure systems and procedures are in place and followed for guest safety and security
- Complete daily housekeeping report noting the status of each room as it is complete
- Document and communicate any special guest requests for room their preference of housekeeping services (ie, Do Not Disturb, Towels Only, Full Clean, Refuse Service)
- Communicate any maintenance, security, or safety issues to management immediately
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Attend all training and meetings as required by management.
To apply for this job please visit www.whitelodging.com.