Working Calendar: 220 Days/7 Hours
Salary Schedule (attached) ($43,128 – $87,099) The estimated salary can be obtained by looking at the 2020-21 salary schedule.
1. Master's degree with valid Kentucky Teaching Certificate.
2. Five (5) years of successful teaching experience.
3. Ability to work successfully with people.
4. Effective communiation skills.
1. Previous experience with CTE Academies.
Explore Coaches’ primary work is to support the Explore Academies at each assigned school. This includes providing the Explore teachers with instructional coaching, curriculum support, and materials; bridging middle schools and high schools; and making community connections to support Explore Academies.
1. Coach school teams as they implement the academy model utilizing the National Career
Academy Coalition's National Standards of Practice.
2. Explore PLC guidance & leadership
3. Support the content PLCs for Explore teachers to provide curriculum guidance and alignment.
4. Facilitate relationships and programs with feeder high schools.
5. Establish and maintain business and community relationships related to Explore academies.
6, Create a process to support students as they explore high schools and support the student's
high school selection process.
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.