Website New Albany Housing Authority
New Albany Housing Authority is seeking to hire a Outreach Youth Development Assistant. This position will be part-time and requires evenings hours. The Outreach Youth Development Assistant will assist the Director with staffing events, youth programming, planning youth activities, and working with youth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Works individually and in groups with youth.
- Oversees youth activities.
- Plans youth events.
- Performs all other responsibilities as may be assigned by management.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred.
- Degree in education or student currently enrolled in teaching program is a plus.
- Demonstrated, successful experience in working with youth is desired.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Current certification in CPR/AED/First-Aid is preferred.
To apply for this job please visit newalbanyhousingauthority.applicantpool.com.