Website New Hope Services, Inc.
Based in Jeffersonville, Indiana, New Hope Services has a rich history of meeting human services needs for the past 60 years. It is one of the largest and most successful nonprofit organizations in the region, with services in 20 counties across Indiana. New Hope’s focus is in three primary divisions: Ability Services, Family Services, and Housing & Community Development. Our incredible clients include families, seniors, and adults with developmental disabilities.
Con sede en Jeffersonville, Indiana, New Hope Services tiene una rica historia de satisfacer las necesidades de servicios humanos en los últimos 59 años. Es una de las organizaciones sin fines de lucro más grandes y exitosas de la región, con servicios en 20 condados en todo Indiana. El enfoque de New Hope está en tres divisiones principales: Servicios para adultos, Servicios para familias y Desarrollo de vivienda y comunidad. Nuestros increíbles clientes incluyen familias, personas mayores y adultos con discapacidades del desarrollo.
The Director of Family & Social Services oversees the following programs:
Family Services: Family Support Services, WIC Program, HopeCare Clinic, Healthy Families
Ability Services: Employment Services, Production Workshop, ACES Day Program, Community Habilitation, Supported Living
The Director of Family & Social Services job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supervises Family Services and Ability Services Program Managers
- Monitor that staff are providing services, as referred from various community agencies such as Department of Child Services, Indiana State Department of Health, Indiana Family Health Council, BDDS, CARF, DDRS, etc.
- Monitor program goals and objectives
- Ensure compliance of client files. Reviews to be completed quarterly
- Ensure the quantity and quality of staff to perform services
- Responsible for fiscal stability of multiple programs
- Monitor the operation for compliance with State and Federal regulations and policies for all programs
- Monitor and implement updates within Program Service Standards per governing bodies
- Responsible for the development, maintenance, and achievement of Program Evaluation and Strategic Plan for all applicable programs
- Ability to Utilize Specialized Knowledge of: HIPAA Regulations, Medicaid Waiver Rules, BDDS, Family Programs Regulations, CARF Requirements, Staff Performance Outcomes; as well as knowledge of billing, documentation, health care systems, processes, functions and structure
The education and job qualifications of the Director of Family & Social Services are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or human services related field required – Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of five years’ experience in social services, management and supervision required
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude and work effectively with all levels of staff
- Ability to work as a team member
- Requires compromise, negotiation and assertiveness skills
- Professional and ethical conduct is expected at all times
- Medical – company pays 80% of premium
- LTD – company paid
- Life Insurance – company paid
- Employee Assistance Program – company paid
- Accident & Critical Illness
- 401k – annual company match (% varies)
- Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Paid Personal Days, Paid Holidays
*Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to HumanResources@newhopeservices.org