Website Northwestern Mutual
Northwestern Mutual – Louisville is seeking to add a full-time recruiting professional to the firm’s Louisville office. The individual will be responsible for sourcing and interviewing full-time financial representative and college financial representative candidates. The position is a salaried role with full benefits (medical, retirement plan, paid time off, disability insurance, life insurance, etc.). Northwestern Mutual is a Fortune 100 company and is consistently recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies.
We are looking for a high-energy, disciplined professional to join our productive, entrepreneurial team environment. The Recruiter will source quality, professional candidates while maintaining constant and clear communication to take the candidates through the career discovery process of becoming a financial representative or college financial representative. This individual must be able to quickly build high-level quality relationships in the Louisville/Southern Indiana community and on college campuses to promote the Northwestern Mutual college internship program and full-time career, generate referrals and develop centers of influence (COIs). Creativity, exceptional communication skills and drive to achieve are critical in this position. Having follow-through and being a team player is a must.
Do you share our values?
· Commitment to excellence
Sourcing and Selection
· Manage financial representative and college financial representative candidates through the selection process: prospecting for candidates, screening candidates, conducting initial interviews, administering selection tools and guiding candidates through the selection process.
· Build and develop effective referral sources with financial representatives/office staff, develop centers of influence (COIs) in the Louisville/Southern Indiana community, and develop qualified lead strategies from a variety of sources (i.e., referrals, COIs, career fairs, community events, social media, etc.).
· Actively participate in community organizations and professional networking events to promote Northwestern Mutual and develop professional referral sources.
· Actively participate in college class talks, career fairs and campus organizations to promote Northwestern Mutual and generate leads.
· Develop relationships with other Northwestern Mutual recruiters around the nation to share best practices.
Accountability & Activity Tracking
· Report weekly activity (interviews, candidate leads, etc.) to the leadership team via weekly recruiting team meetings and one-on-one meetings.
· Meet weekly expectations related to prospecting for new leads, conducting initial interviews and Center of Influences meetings.
· Develop proficiency and use of home office-supported software to maintain the candidate database and accurate records of prospects/candidates to ensure the efficiency of the selection process.
· Analyze recruiting ratios to identify inefficiencies in selection process; establish and implement improvements.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Professional work experience, preferably in sales, business development, recruiting/staffing or the financial services industry.
· Experience with prospecting, generating leads via phone or face-to-face interactions preferred.
· High-energy and passion
· Demonstrated ability to meet quotas
· Strong personal network and/or community involvement to leverage from a recruiting perspective.
· Experience in public speaking engagements.
· Demonstrated ability to work professionally as a team member.
· Strong relationship-building skills.
· Proactive and coachable.
WHO WE ARE
At Northwestern Mutual we believe that everyone deserves to ‘spend their lives living’ and that a strong financial plan is the cornerstone for ensuring that reality. Financial security is not just something that happens in retirement but is an enabler for our clients to spend their life living!
Our teams of financial advisors across the nation embody these beliefs and are committed to helping clients reach their financial goals. With over 50% of American’s citing that their financial planning needs improvement, a career with Northwestern Mutual provides abundant opportunities to serve this growing need!
Recognized by FORTUNE as one of the “World’s Most Admired” companies[i], Northwestern Mutual has been among the leaders in the financial services industry for nearly 160 years and has a proven track record of financial success.
Northwestern Mutual is the marketing name for The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company (NM), Milwaukee, WI and its subsidiaries.
Next Steps: To apply, please email your resume to Elizabeth Greer at Elizabeth.Greer@nm.com
To apply for this job email your details to Elizabeth.Greer@nm.com