Job Description: Attached
Salary Schedule/Grade: IA/ Grade 7
Working Calendar: 185 Days/ 7 Hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assumes responsibility for performing screening tests for vision and for hearing at each assigned school in order to identify students who may need further medical follow up and to meet the state regulation regarding vision and hearing screenings
- Current Kentucky license as Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Nurse Health Screening“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (If applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.